Sher || MCMXCVIII || A college student
I have changed my pseudonym twice as I remember. Actually, Sher is not a nickname I usually use in real life, my friend gave this to me in junior high school—and the history behind it is a little bit silly. They call me Tari. But well, both are mine, you can choose.
My writing is… judge it by yourself hahaha. But, this is what I can say, gloomy and sad are my forte, and actually, I’m sucks at writing fluff; I touch the other genre sometimes. And I don’t like writing a long story.
Right now, I’m quite busy with so many things happens in real life. I got the joy and happiness there, and with all the never ending problem that takes my time; I’m here scrolling my wordpress feed again and again, but rarely read or write.
What do I like?
- Sherlock Holmes (Books, Serial, Movie)
- Books: The Bartimaeus Trilogy (and the prequel), The Secret of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Inferno, The Cuckoo’s Calling & The Silkworm, The Silence of The Lambs, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (I can’t find the sequel :'( ), The Famous Five, and many more.
- Series: Daredevil, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, NCIS, Games of Throne.
- Movies: Almost all genre (minus gore), especially the one with mindfck or twist ending like Shutter Island, The Sixth Sense, Triangle, etc; Marvel’s, Christopher Nolan’s works, Disney’s.
- Singer/Bands: Coldplay, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Sia, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Adele, Florence + The Machine, Backstreet Boy, Westlife, Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Of Monster and A Man, Panic! At The Disco, etc etc.
- And so on, I’m too lazy to list it all LOL.
And many others, but maybe just temporary.
You can find me on:
WordPress: Syndrome Grabber
You can ask my Line id on twitter or ask.fm.
Please, do introduce yourself, I need to know what to call you ;)